Buy Tinidazole Online
Tinidazole is used for treating certain parasitic and bacterial infections.Tinidazole 1000 mg
Tinidazole is an antiprotozoal and antibiotic that is used for killing sensitive parasites and bacteria. It is also used in the treatment of certain parasitic and bacterial infections.
Use Tinidazole according to the prescription by the doctor and prescription label on medicine. Do not share your prescription with other people and use your customized prescription only by your own self. Avoid taking alcohol and things, which contain alcohol when you are taking Tinidazole because of Tinidazole cause drowsiness and dizziness so, try to avoid them until 3 days after your last dose. Make sure to complete your treatment course of Tinidazole because if you will not the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. Before you receive any medical or dental care, inform your doctor or dentist first that you are taking Tinidazole so it will help your consultants in your treatment.
Direction for use
- Take Tinidazole by mouth with food.
- If you have trouble swallowing the tablets, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- If more than one dose of Tinidazole is required, continue using Tinidazole for the full course of treatment in order to clear up your infection completely
- Do not miss any dose
- If you miss a dose of Tinidazole, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take two doses at once.
- Store Tinidazole at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F
- Store away from heat, moisture, and light
- Do not store in the bathroom
- Keep Tinidazole out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Like any other medicine, Tinidazole has also some side effects which needs a quick medical treatment
- Severe allergic reactions like rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest
- Swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue
- Abnormal skin sensations like prickling, tingling
- Sore throat
- Irregular heartbeat
- Numbness or loss of feeling in the hands or feet
- Pounding in the chest, Shortness of breath
- Red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- Vaginal irritation or discharge
- General body discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Metallic/bitter taste in mouth
- Stomach pain, Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea
- Tiredness, Weakness, Dizziness
- it is highly recommended that pregnant women especially those who are 3 months pregnant should consult their doctor first before taking medicine and inform them about their present maternal conditions
- Inform your doctor about all the past and present medical issues you have faced as this thing makes your treatment more easy for the consultant
- Use your own customized prescription and offer anyone to use your prescription without consulting any doctor whether he have same symptoms or not.
- Do not extend the use of medicine as it can cause you a second infection and will lead to some serious problems as well.
- To reduce the effect of Tinidazole on your stomach it is recommended to take medicine during meal, it will help to control the diarrhea situations
- Be in contact with your doctor regularly and complete the treatment at once.