Buy Suprax Online
Suprax is used for treating infections caused by certain bacteria.Suprax 200 mg
Suprax is a cephalosporin antibiotic that is use to cure the infection caused by certain bacteria in the body. It commonly kills the sensitive bacteria and cures the infections that can be harmful in the coming future. The medicine is not recommended for the use of a penitent who is allergic to cephalosporin or other Suprax ingredients.
A prescription medicine only can be used with the proper prescription of the doctor. You are not suggested to go for the self-medication in case of any need to use Suprax. The daily dose or intake of the medicine should be according to the prescribed quotation by the doctor. You have to consider that you will take the exact form of medicine that is prescribed by the doctor, from liquid, capsule, or tablet. In order to get shift from the capsule to medicine of liquid you need to consult your doctor first as there is a little difference in the composition of the medicine that can create issue further ahead.
Direction for use
- You need to check the label for the exact direction to take medicine
- To get completely cure in time take medicine on time and do not skip even a single dose
- Delaying the dose can extend the treatment and taking Suprax for a longer period can sue a second infection too
- If you miss a dose then take it as soon as possible but if it is the time of next scheduled dose then skip the previous one and go with the flow
- In case of over dose, consult your doctor immediately
- Before starting up with the medication, you need to discuss the medical history with the doctor and get the detailed prescription.
- If you have a medical history of medicine or food allergies or using some other medicines, discuss it with your doctor as well.
The common side effects of Suprax are as follows:
- Heart burn
- Lose stool
In case of severe effects, the conditions can be as follows and you need to take the immediate medical attention:
- Allergic reactions such as rashes, hives, itching, swelling on face, mouth, lips and throat
- Fast or difficult breathing, chest swelling, and pain
- Increased heart rate
- Diarrhea and bloody stools
- Vomiting, nausea, stomachache, liver, or kidney infection
- Vaginal discharge or itching
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- White spots in mouth
- Fever, chills, illness, tiredness
- Suprax can only be used by the patient it is prescribed, any other person with the same symptoms or problems cannot take the same prescription
- In case of not improvement or worst situation, consult the doctor immediately
- The use of Suprax can affect different lab test results temporarily
- Mild diarrhea is common with the use of Suprax, but if it gets worst then takes notice.
- In case of mild diarrhea, take the medicine with food that will help to control the situation
- Do not take BCG vaccine or live oral typhoid vaccine while using Suprax
- The prescription of Suprax for the diabetic patients or patients with kidney or liver problems is different
- In case of nursing r expecting a baby you need to consult your doctor first before starting up medication.