Buy Sumycin Online
Sumycin is used to treat many different bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, acne, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and others.Sumycin 500 mg
Sumycin is a tetracycline antibiotic. It is used for treating infections caused by certain bacteria. It slows down the bacteria’s growth and allows the body’s defense mechanism to destroy them by interrupting the production of proteins needed by the bacteria to grow and make it sensitive.
Use medicine according to your customized prescription given to you by a doctor and use it according to the prescription label on medicine. Use Sumycin with cautions because it may cause dizziness and blurred vision. Sumycin may cause you to become sunburned more easily so that is why avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Sumycin. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time. Do not use Sumycin for long- term period because there is a chance of the second infection if you use it on a long-term basis.
Direction for use
- Take Sumycin by mouth on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
- Take Sumycin with a full glass of water
- Do not lie down for 30 minutes after taking Sumycin.
- Store Sumycin at room temperature in a tightly closed, light-resistant container
- Keep away from heat, moisture, and light
- Do not store in the bathroom
- Keep Sumycin out of the reach of children and away from pets
- Take Sumycin for the full course of treatment to clear up your infection completely
Use of Sumycin in children may cause permanent discoloring of the teeth and hormonal birth control medicines are not working when we are taking Sumycin and like this are many side effects occurred due to this antibiotic like other antibiotics, which needs a quick medical treatment. Like:
- Black hairy tongue
- Blurred vision
- Bulky loose stools
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Inflammation or redness of tongue
- Joint pain
- Loss of appetite
- Mouth sores
- Nausea; rash
- Sensitivity to sunlight
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
- Swelling and itching of the rectum.
- Make sure to take your dose on time. If you missed, it then tries to take them as soon as possible but if it is almost time for your next dose then skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule but do not take a double dose.
- Use your own prescription given by your doctor and if there is not anyone who is suffering from the same problem then shares your prescription with them, in fact, sending him or her to doctor for getting their own customized prescription.
- If you also take antacids containing aluminum, calcium, or magnesium; preparations containing bismuth, iron, zinc, or sodium bicarbonate; or calcium rich foods (egg, milk, dairy products, calcium-enriched juices), do not take them within 2 to 3 hours before or after taking Sumycin.
- Inform your doctor about all the past and present medical issues you have faced as this thing makes your treatment more easy for the consultant