Buy Minocycline Online
Minocycline is used to treat many types of different bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, severe acne, gonorrhea, tick fever, chlamydia, and others.Minocycline 50 mg
Minocycline is a tetracycline antibiotic that is commonly used to treat the bacterial infections in the body. Among the treated infection, the skin infections such as severe acne are most common. Other than that gonorrhea, tick fever, Chlamydia, respiratory infections, and urinary tract infections are also treated with the help of Minocycline.
Minocycline is a prescription medicine, like all the other antibiotics it does have some of its own limitations of use that is why it is not recommended to use the medicine without doctor’s prescription. Even though you are very clear about the symptoms or problems, even then you are not directed to go for the self-medication. Take the dose of Minocycline according to the prescription of the doctor and make sure to have the recommended medicine form whether it is liquid, capsule, or tablet. Prescription for every patient is different it is not a favorable act to share your medicine with any other person with same symptoms. The symptoms of another person can be same but the body formation and response towards Minocycline can be different that could lead the other person to a life threaten situation as well.
Direction for use
- While using the Minocycline you have to be careful about the quantities of dose you are taking in. if you are using the oral suspension make sure you are using the right measuring cup to have the exact amount of medicine.
- Do not break or crush the tablets and have them as it is.
- If you missed a dose and now it is the time for the next one then skip the previous one and go for the scheduled one.
- Do not overdose the medicine in order to be cured quickly.
- To have the proper and effective treatments take the prescribed medicine quantity at the same time regularly.
- Make sure to complete your medication in the short time, the longer use of Minocycline can lead you to any second infection.
- Like all the other antibiotics, Minocycline does have some of its side effects but all of them are rare to be shown:
- Painful or difficult urination
- Liver or pancreases problems
- Severe headaches, pain behind eyes, dazzling, numbness
- Severe skin reactions, rashes, sore throat, swelling
- Muscular and joint pain, loss of appetite, diarrhea, and others
- It is not recommended to use Minocycline during pregnancy as it can affect the health of unborn
- Minocycline reduces the effect of birth control pills if you are on medication then use any other way to eliminate the chances of pregnancy
- Do not take iron supplements, multivitamins, calcium supplements, antacids, and other supplements 2 hours before or after having Minocycline. These supplements make the Minocycline less effective and you will not get the desired results.
- Make sure you are not using the expire medicine as it can damage your kidney, for a safer side check the medicine date regularly and throw it away after being expired.
- Discuss your medical history with your doctor before starting up the medication with Minocycline.
- Let you doctor know about if you have liver, kidney or asthma problems, so the doctor can prescribe you safe dose.