Buy Keflex Online
Keflex is used to treat infections caused by bacteria, including upper respiratory infections, ear infections, skin infections, and urinary tract infections.Keflex 750 mg
Keflex is a cephalosporin antibiotic that works by fighting bacteria in your body. It is used to treat infections caused by bacteria including ear infections, urinary tract infections, upper respiratory infections, ear infections.
Like other medicines, Keflex is also used when it is prescribed by the doctor and it should be used according to the prescription label of medicine. When you get your prescription of Keflex after consult with your doctor then remember that it is a customized prescription. So do not share your prescription with another person whether he have same symptoms as you have. Take your medicine according to the recommendations and in the same timings every day. Avoid taking an overdose as it can increase the chances of diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, stomach pain, and blood in urine due to which you have to face more pain. On the other hand missing your dose frequently can increase the chances of prolonged infections that will also immune the bacteria and you might need higher or stronger medication for treatment.
Direction for use
- Store the Keflex at room temperature and try to keep it away from heat, moisture, and light.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember but skip it if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
- Do not take an extra dose to make up for the missed one.
- Try to take medicine on time and do not miss it.
- Do not shift the medicine type according to your will and in the case of shifting the medicine, type consults the doctor.
Get emergency medical help at once, if you have signs of allergic reaction to Keflex like swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat, difficulty in breathing, hives.
Consult with your doctor as soon as possible if you have:
- severe stomach pain
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody
- easy bruising
- unusual bleeding from nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum
- purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin
- little or no urination
- severe skin reaction
- sore throat
- swelling in your face or tongue
- burning in your eyes
- Skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads especially in the face or upper body and causes blistering and peeling.
- Do not try to take medicine on your own.
- Do not try to exceed and decrease the amount of medicine on your own
- When you are suffering from severe side effects of medicine then consult with your doctor as soon as possible and try to get rid of them
- Make sure to get a completely described prescription from your doctor and if there is any confusion then consult with your doctor first except to do a dangerous experiment on your own self.
- Let your doctor know about all your previous and present medical conditions and allergies because it effects on your treatment and prescription given by the doctor.