Buy Fucidin Online
Fucidin cream is used to treat skin infections such as impetigo, infected eczema or infected wounds or cuts.Fucidin 10 mg
Fucidin cream belongs to a class of medications known as antibiotics. It is used to treat various skin infections caused by certain kinds of bacteria. Such infections may include impetigo and secondary infections to burns or broken skin. This medication may be available under multiple brand names and in several different forms but your doctor may have suggested this medication for specific conditions otherwise you are not supposed to use it without doctor’s recommendation. Do not share the medicine with another person even if he has the same symptoms. Having the same symptom does not relate to the same problem, it is important to consult a doctor first.
Direction for use
- Apply a small amount of cream to the affected area 3 or 4 times daily until the infection has cleared
- If your doctor has directed you to cover the affected area with a gauze dressing, you may be directed to apply the medication only 1 or 2 times daily.
- If you forget to apply this medication, apply it as soon as you remember
- It is important to use this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Store this medication at room temperature and keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not dispose of medications in wastewater or in household garbage.
- Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medications that are no longer needed or have expired.
This medication did not have severe reactions commonly but if the symptoms listed below appear then patient can concern with the doctor to cure it:
- allergic reaction at the site of application, including redness, swelling, rash, and/or itching
- mild irritation at the area of application
- pain (only when medication is applied to deep leg ulcers)
It is not necessary that all the users will face these side effects of reactions these are simply occasional or can occur in some certain conditions. You can contact your doctor to let know about the reactions and cure about it.
What you need to care about
- Avoid the contact of cream with eyes if you are applying it on the face
- Make sure to use the cream according to the direction of the doctor if he describes you some other way to use it
- Do not apply the double does to settle down the missed dose of the day
- Store the medicine at the room temperature to no refrigerate it and keep it out of reach other children.
- You should not take the medicine if you are allergic to the salts and other ingredients of the medicine
- If you are not observing any of the improvement with the use of medicine then consult your doctor as there could be the chances of expansion of infection.
- In the case of not promotion, the doctor will suggest some other treatment options that will help you to cure easily.
- The medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy conditions and for the mothers who are nursing their baby.