Buy Ceftin Online
Ceftin is used for treating bacterial infections (sinus, skin, lung, urinary tract, ear, and throat). It may also be used to treat Lyme disease and gonorrhea.Ceftin 500 mg
Cetin is a cephalosporin antibiotic, which works for fighting bacteria in your body. It is used to treat many kinds of bacterial infections, including severe or life-threatening forms and for other purposes as well. However, it will not treat with viral infections like flu or the common cold.
Like all other antibiotics, Cetin is also one of those medicines, which should be prescribed by the doctor and used according to its prescription label of the medicine. In addition, use this medicine according to the recommended time...not before and after of the recommended time. Your symptoms of infection may improve before the time of the medicine completely. However, skipping dose may also increase the risk of further infection that is resistant to antibiotics. Throw away any unused Cetin liquid that is older than 10 days.
Direction for use
- You can take Cetin medicines with or without a meal but take it in one goes and do not try to crush it.
- Shake the liquid well just before you measure a dose.
- You can use dosing syringe, dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup as well for measuring the proper liquid dose
- If you want to switch from using the tablet form to using the liquid form, you may not need to use the same exact dosage in a number of milligrams. In fact, such kind of medicines may not be as effective unless you use the exact form and strength your doctor has prescribed.
- Do not skip any dose because this thing may also increase the risk of further infection.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when they are not in use.
- Store the tablets at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
- Store the liquid medicine in the refrigerator but do not allow it to freeze.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember but skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
- Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Do not take Ceftin if you are allergic to cefuroxime, penicillin, or any other cephalosporin antibiotics. Cetin can cause diarrhea, which may be a sign of a new infection. If you have diarrhea that is watery or bloody, call your doctor. Do not use anti-diarrhea medicine unless contacts your doctor first for saving yourself from any harm.
Call your doctor immediately, if you have
- severe stomach pain, diarrhea that is watery or bloody
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- skin rash, bruising, severe tingling, or numbness
- seizure (black-out or convulsions)
- kidney problems - little or no urination, painful or difficult urination, swelling in your feet or ankles, feeling tired or short of breath; or
- severe skin reaction - fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in eyes
- diaper rash in an infant taking liquid Cetin
- nausea and vomiting, diarrhea
- unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth
- Ceftin can make birth control pills less effective so ask your doctor first about using a non-hormonal birth control to prevent pregnancy.
- Make sure to get all the details related to Ceftin from the doctor.
- Ceftin can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby so tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
- Make sure to tell your doctor if you have kidney disease, liver disease, intestinal problems, diabetes, allergy to penicillin or you are malnourished before taking Ceftin.