Buy Biaxin Online
Biaxin is used to treat many different types of bacterial infections affecting the skin and respiratory system. It is also used together with other medicines to treat stomach ulcers caused by Helicobacter pylori.Biaxin 500 mg
Biaxin is a microcline antibiotic that it is used to fight against the specific bacteria in human body. The skin infections and respiratory infections are treated through the medicine commonly. In combination with other medicines, it can be used for some other disease and problems that are related to bacterial attack.
As all the other antibiotics Biaxin is also a prescription medicine and it should be used according to the prescription by the doctor and method mention on the label of the medicine. When you consult your doctor for the treatment and get the prescription of Biaxin, it is customized for you only. A prescription for one patient cannot be used by the other one even on having the same conditions or symptoms. You should take the medicine according to the directions mentioned on the label and in the same medicine form that is prescribed by the doctor to you. In the case of changing the medicine form, consult your doctor as the change of form can also change the composition of the medicine a bit.
Direction for use
- If you are taking the oral suspension of the medicine then you should not shake the bottle but the turn is upside down three times before open the bottle to get the medicine mixed well.
- Use the measuring cup to get the exact amount of medicine
- In the case of using the extended-release tablets do not chew or crush them but have the solute in water first and have it in one go.
- Do not take the medicine in a larger amount or for a longer period.
- Make sure to take medicine on same time every day to ensure the best results and do not skip the medicine.
- Delays or skipping the medicine can immune the bacteria and extent the medication tenure as well.
- Do not refrigerate the Biaxin, in fact, keep it at dry and at room temperature.
- Keep the liquid bottle of Biaxin close tightly and away from direct sunlight.
The most common side effect of all the antibiotics is mild diarrhea but in the case of severity such as bloody or watery stool with gas and painful excretion contact your doctor immediately.
Following the normal reactions that can be observed in the patients treated with Biaxin:
- A headache, dizziness
- Chest pain and fast heartbeats
- Severe stomach aches and diarrhea
- Swollen joints, body pain, fever, flu, numbness or a cough
- Hearing problems
- Liver problems
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash and bruising
- Little or difficult urination
- Short breaths
- Older adults can have a life-threatening fast heart rate in the reaction of using Biaxin
- It is highly recommended to let your doctor know about your medical conditions like previous treatments, current medications, and allergies from medicine and food as well.
- Make sure to get all details prescription from the doctor
- Do not use the reactive medicines on your own when you are getting treated with Biaxin, as it can react with other medicines and cause you harm
- When you observe the severe side effects contact your doctor immediately and terminate the use of medicines.